Beauties & Beaties

Sunday, March 19, 2006

New Template

Siren and Fuzz,

It was short notice, but I got you a decent template for the short term. I like it, but I fear it's a little too masculine. The header I found is from Frank Frazetta one of my favorite fantasy artist. I like how the beast is cowering behind the tree roots peeking at the beauty, while she oblivious to the world. I like how his half is dingy and cold, I picture it as dark and solitary. The “Beauty” side, however is nice and sunny, friendly. Over all I like it, but not for this blog, but it works for a temporary skin until I can put my full attention on it. If you have an idea or a thought you can let me know or you can ask your readers for ideas.

Thanks,
Big D
West Texas Rocks

10 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I think it is awesome. I am sure that we will receive a response. Thank you again and Siren wished me to thank you for building a template. I am sure that she will be pleased.

3:40 PM  
Blogger siren said...

It looks great! I'm so impressed, Big D, you did a really fantastic job. Thanks so much :)

5:56 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Cool template.
Whenever you make The Beauties look good, we ladies are happy!!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Curare_Z said...

I think the template is awesome. The drawing is beautiful. And I second Jamie Dawn...anything that makes Beauties look good gets a vote from the beauties! :-)

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Bruce said...

Great template D. Well done.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Very cool. Love the artwork.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Vic said...

Awesome template - very fitting.

6:38 AM  
Blogger phred said...

New template ROCKS !!

Big D has done it again.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Big D said...

Thanks for the compliments

10:39 AM  
Blogger Mojotek said...

Me likes!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home