Beauties & Beaties

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Vote On The Template


Big D was not happy with the first template that he had built so as you can see he built a new one. I think that it has quite a few good features but I loved the other template. Although this one could grow on me. I especially like the way the picture changes and randomly selects the couple in an embrace at one viewing and backs turned against one another in the next viewing. He had to switch to Haloscan for the comments as the blogger comments would not work on the new template and is looking to see if he can import the old comments.

I thought that I would put the template up for a vote from the readers. Do you like this template or the one previously used with the art work of Frank Franzetta?

10 Comments:

Blogger Big D said...

I give the vote was 10 - 1 for the old or that's how I read it. So here is the old template. Curious what we were talking about view the other template here http://westtexastemplates.blogspot.com/

9:02 AM  
Blogger Big D said...

I also did a few corrections on this skin and faded the blue lines some. Let me know if it's still hard to read I'll fade them some more.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Ranea said...

Big D an template you design is awesome! I think you are a true artist.KIsses

9:41 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

I like this one, and you can read it much easier, Big D.

I agree with Ranea, you're an artist!

10:15 AM  
Blogger phred said...

I like this one.

Imagine....a Chupacabra template.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

I popped over to take a look at the other template with them back to back.
I like the one that is up now better.
Just my humble opinion.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous the weirdgirl said...

I like the current, live version, Big D. (Great job, by the way!)

11:06 PM  
Blogger RAVEN the PITA said...

I like the current but I vote the notebook paper part of it gets ditched all together.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home