Beauties & Beaties

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Beast Is Back


Siren is taking a little blog vacation. I hope it is short. I, along with many others, will miss her wit and charm tremendously. Once again, The Beast will mind the store will the Beauty is away. Hopefully many Beauties and Beasties will come to my rescue and not allow me to trash this great site of Siren's.

If you have post ideas or wish to volunteer as a guest author. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

6 Comments:

Blogger angel, jr. said...

Yeah Fuzz, we'll help out. Just let us know. Can't think of any topics now, but if you need us to write an opinion, just let us know.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I'll see if I can come uo with something for you.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Crazy Dan said...

I have a a few topic laying around:

1) why it is necassary for women to bring their man a beer during football.

2) What does the term superfreak mean to you?

3) Does play that funky music white boy refer to fellatio?

4) The superority of comics during the early 90's vs the modern comic enterprises of today citing specfic examples of pop culture related within their pages.

5) Why does your pinky nail grow faster then any of the other fingers?

6) Why is it that my wife will not let me wear my wedding ring lord of the rings style like frodo?

7) How do you get rid of that yellow stain in your underpants?

7:49 AM  
Blogger Big D said...

I can't top those topics by CD. I would like to take a stab at number 4 if thats a topic.

6:37 AM  
Anonymous michaelm said...

Crazy Dan...
You, my man, are pure genius.
Thanks for making my Friday night! lol

~m

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Bruce said...

CD, I think all of those are worth looking into. Good man...

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home